Quick and simple to install, easy to keep clean and effortless maintenance.
The Cliniwash range formed as the result of rigorous testing and research into the needs of handwashing facilities in clinical settings.
- Formed in one piece – the Cliniwash medical sink is seamlessly fixed to a backplate. No silicone joints mean no bacteria traps around the basin. The back panel falls seamlessly into the basin eliminating any flat areas for water or germs to collect.
- No access panels or doors – access panels and doors are not required, removing the difficult to clean bacteria traps that normally surround these areas.
- ONVO rail system – ensures the whole unit slides effortlessly forward from the wall to provide full access to the pipework behind.
- ONVO copper swivel system – meets the demand for copper piping in healthcare environments whilst remaining flexible to enable the unit to slide forward and offer easy access.
- ONVO steel support frame – provides robust support and won’t deteriorate over time.
- ONVO magnetic locking system – seamless and sleek locking system.
- 45 degree angled top – for maximum hygiene and easy cleaning.